Eco-sustainable and professional solution, suitable in many areas
Mollo Noleggio is the leading company in Italy in the rental of machinery and equipment for construction, industry, agriculture, logistics and events.
The company boasts a rental fleet of more than 11,000 units from the best manufacturers, highly technological and extremely ‘young’, with an average age of only 4.2 years.
Machines available for rental include:
- aerial platforms and lift equipment such as truck-mounted platforms, compact crawler boom lifts, self-propelled machinery, forklifts, vertical scissor lifts and mast lifts, mini cranes and rough terrain cranes, pallet trucks;
- earthmoving equipment such as excavators, dumpers, backhoe loaders and skid steer loaders
- construction machines such as vibrating rollers, sprayers, sandblasting machines, electric hammers and core drills
- agricultural and forestry machinerysuch as pile drivers with grapple, stump cutters and power post hole diggers
- motor generator units, tower lights
- monoblock units, containers and portable toilets
- construction equipment such as parapets, props, fencing nets.
Within the rental fleet, ample space is given to the BLUE & GREEN product range, with sustainable motorisation (electric, lithium, hybrid, Euro 6, stage V) which, thanks to the absence or reduction of exhaust gases and thanks to lower noise emissions, are ideal for work in city centres, LTZs, green areas, indoors.
All vehicles and equipment are available from the 56 centres of Mollo Noleggio widely distributed in Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia Romagna, Tuscany, Umbria and Friuli Venezia Giulia.
For certain types of equipment such as truck-mounted platforms, compact crawler boom lifts and rotary and stationary telescopic lifts, a hot rental service is also available, which involves the supply of the machine for rent complete with a specialised operator for the handling of the machine itself. The advantages of this service are many, including: maximum safety in the use of the machines, optimisation of the rental time, high efficiency of the machines, coordination of all phases in the use of overhead lift equipment.
Among the services offered by Mollo Noleggio through its Mollo Academy division, here is the provision of theoretical and practical courses for the safe use of work equipment, in compliance with current regulations (Italian Legislative Decree no. 81/08). More than 36,000 operators have been trained by Mollo Academy since 2013.